A bright, white smile can rapidly boost your self-confidence and help you make a positive first impression that you desire. Charm Pediatric Dentistry offers Zoom whitening to quickly and effectively whiten your smile and improve your overall appearance.
Zoom whitening is one of the fastest and most effective ways to enhance your smile. In as little as one treatment, you can enjoy a visibly whiter smile. Our professional whitening treatment utilizes a powerful whitening gel, which is applied to the surface of your teeth and works to lighten stains, discolorations and yellowing on your tooth enamel.
What does teeth whitening procedure involve?
The procedure is simple and takes about 1 hour and 15 minutes.
Our staff will give you care instructions for your teeth, to maintain your healthy white smile.
How to prepare for your whitening appointment:Although most people never have any problems, there are those that experience brief discomfort from occasional twinges (zingers). One way to help reduce sensitivity issues is to use a sensitivity toothpaste such as Sensodyne about a week or two prior to having the whitening procedure. This can help to lessenthe potential effects caused by the whitening process. Otherwise, here are a few suggestions to help with temporary discomfort after the procedure.
- Take ibuprofen (like you would for a headache) 1 hour before your appointment
and after take acetaminophen as directed.
- Use toothpaste for sensitive teeth (Sensodyne) 2 weeks prior to your appointment and after as needed.
- Use a soft bristled toothbrush.
- Brush your teeth using lukewarm water.
- Brush lightly (not a lot of pressure) for a day or so.
- Avoid eating or drinking things that are very hot or cold for a day or so.
Give us a call today at 610-277-4811 to learn more and to schedule an appointment with our highly-trained dental experts.